If you’ve been seeking a means to mine cryptocurrency, whether it’s bitcoin or any other coin, here is your place. Here, we’ll show you exactly how to make $246 a month on the low end. In the long run, if you have the best equipment, you’ll be making a lot more money.
Having a cryptocurrency wallet, such as on Coinbase, is required since after you’re done here, your cryptocurrency will have to be withdrawn into a specific wallet. One factor that affects the amount you’re making here is the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Let’s dive straight in.
What you need to get started
Your device will continue to mine bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies even while sleeping. As a result, you must take the necessary precautions to guarantee that your device is safe. Here are the tools(apps) you will need to help you achieve that.
1. TechPowerUp GPU-Z
You may not know this, but your graphics card or graphics processor is going to be used when you’re mining cryptocurrency through your computer or laptop, and that’s why if that software tries to make as much money as possible for you, they may overdo it and cause your computer or laptop to overheat.
Graphics card information may be found in TechPowerUp’s GPU-Z (or GPU-Z) software. In addition to showing the characteristics of the GPU and its memory, the software also shows temperature, core frequency, memory frequency, GPU load, and fan speed. If you want to get the most out of GPU Z, you should do some further study.
You may see the following details about your video card with this program:
- Graphics Card’s Name
- Frequency of the GPU (default / overclocked)
- Memory Clock
- Driver Version
- BIOS Version
- GPU Core Clock
- GPU Memory Clock
- Low GPU
- Fan Speed
- Fake GPU detection
- GPU Internal Codename
- Technology Process
- Chip Die Size
- Number of Transistors
- Support for DirectX / Pixel Shader
- Memory Type
- Amount of Video Memory
- Memory bandwidth
- Type of Bus
- Width of the Bus
How To Download GPU-Z
- Go to the GPU-Z download page in your web browser and click the “Download” button. After you click the link, you will be sent to another website. Click ‘Download,’ then ‘Standard Version.’ GPU-Z supports all Windows versions from XP onwards.
- Mirrors from all across the world will be listed on the TechPowerUp website.
- ‘GPU-Z.2.10.0.exe’ can be found in your downloads folder. A USB stick is a convenient way to carry the utility about and use it on various computers, although the software may be used from any place.
- Double-click to start GPU-Z when you’re ready.
- When GPU-Z opens, you will be able to install it on your computer. GPU-Z will now appear in the Start menu and have a shortcut on your desktop if you want to enable this feature. As a result, you can choose to open the program in the traditional standalone mode by clicking “No” instead.
2. MSI Afterburner
There’s a good reason why this is the most popular graphics card program: it’s reliable, works on any card, gives you complete control, lets you monitor your hardware in real-time, and it’s completely free!
Afterburner allows you to monitor exactly what is happening with your graphics card at any given time. There are several parameters to consider, ranging from the GPU core clock and memory clock to the temperature and voltage and the fan speed.
How To Download MSI Afterburner
- You may download it by visiting the company’s official website.
- Go to the “MSI Afterburner” section at the bottom of the page and click “Download.”
- Unzip the MSIAfterburnerSetup.zip file after the download is complete.
- Open the executable file by double-clicking it and following the on-screen instructions. Make sure that Kombustor is installed when asked.
- Start MSI Afterburner and let it do its thing.
After you’ve mined bitcoin, you’ll need to store it in a wallet so that it can be converted into cash. On Coinbase, it is possible to acquire, sell, and swap more than one hundred various tradable cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), and Dogecoin (DOGE), among others. It may also be used to keep money securely. The simplicity with which Coinbase may be used will impress those new to cryptocurrencies.
How to Setup a Coinbase Account
- Click the Sign-Up icon in the upper right corner of your web browser of choice on Coinbase.com to begin.
- Forms for your first and last name, email, and password will appear. To avoid delays in verifying your identification, always use the name that appears on your passport or license. Also, make sure your email is formatted correctly.
- Select a strong password. Make sure to include at least one number in addition to upper and lowercase characters.
- It’s important to tick both the reCAPTCHA security box and the “User Agreement & Personal Data Policy” checkbox.
- Create a new account by clicking the Create Account link.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided when registering. Open any emails you’ve received in your email inbox. There should be a confirmation link in there somewhere. A new browser window will appear to activate your Coinbase account when you click on the button.
- To proceed, you must complete a series of procedures that will ask you to verify your identity. For the time being, you may put this off, but the more information you provide, the more bitcoin you can buy each week, and therefore a higher level of security is provided for your account.
The mining platform to use
Various platforms connect to your PC and use the processing power of your GPU and CPU to contribute to a pool of computers that mine bitcoin, with a portion of the income going to you. Kryptex, on the other hand, is the one we will be addressing in this tutorial.
What is the mechanism through which Kryptex works?
With your graphics card and CPU processing power, Kryptex is a Windows program that mines cryptocurrency. Mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies necessitate a massive amount of computing power, which can only be achieved by pooling the processing power of thousands of personal computers across the world.
As a result of the network’s decentralized nature, any sort of setup may participate in the mining process and get compensation based on the amount of hash power they give to the network due to their participation. Bitcoin mining is not likely to be your sole source of revenue. Kryptex’s mining algorithm does not rely on your input; instead, it automatically alternates between the most profitable currencies to mine.
How to get started mining using Kryptex
Kryptex is an easy-to-use system that’s well-suited to newcomers. This is the fastest I’ve ever encountered as far as onboarding goes. Creating an account is a breeze; all you need to do is select a username and password. Using the Kryptex app, you may then start mining magic.
To get started and manage your miners, the Kryptex dashboard is well-organized with a number of valuable links (yes, you can hook multiple computers to the same account). A global sense is given to the app by the fact that it is available in eight different languages. Overclocking and buying the best GPU for cryptocurrency mining are among the topics covered by this site’s help sections.
Is Kryptex a virus or harmful software that should be avoided?
Users who have installed the Kryptex software have reported that it has been identified by some antivirus applications. Because of the network connections required to access your computer, some antivirus products have labeled crypto mining software as potentially harmful.
If you encounter this problem, you must manually allow the application to install and run before you can begin mining. According to a broad range of websites on the internet, Kryptex is not a virus and does not contain malware. It is also legal and safe to use; thus, it is recommended. Users are concerned about how easy it is to delete the application from their computer and whether or not the program is a Trojan.
How much money can I expect to make with Kryptex?
According to Kryptex’s website, users may make as much as $1,000 per month mining Bitcoin at home with the software. At the time of this writing, a quality gaming PC might bring in roughly $246 per month, whereas a tiny mining rig could bring in over $800 per month. These figures are subject to change based on the price of Bitcoin, as well as other expenditures like power and hardware. The Kryptex software can also run a full-blown mining farm.
When mining Bitcoin at home, what expenses must I take into account?
The profitability of Kryptex will be affected by a number of variables, including the cost of power where you reside. Other factors to keep in mind include:
- The expense of your computer equipment: You may not see a return on your investment for a long time with powerful GPUs.
- The ravages of time and the passage of time: It’s debatable how much your equipment’s lifespan will be shortened if you mine at full power. It’s possible that you’ll need a new GPU sooner than you thought.
- Electricity: the cost of power in your area will have an influence on your profitability.
- Fluctuations in the value of one bitcoin: If the value of Bitcoin plummets, so will your gains. There is a corresponding truth to this.
Helpful hints and instructions on mining crypto for profit using Kryptex
Kryptex selects a special algorithm that determines how frequently your balance is updated on your PC. One to eight hours is the gap between DaggerHashimoto and CryptoNight algorithms. At the same time, Equihash has a 24-hour interval. When you start using the program, you’ll notice a 0 balance.
The fact that your bitcoin balance is falling over time implies that the value of bitcoin in comparison to your chosen currency has varied. The “Balance” section of the website always includes the most up-to-date information on the current currency rate in use.
Those who possess Nvidia graphics cards should upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update. It allows Nvidia graphics cards to better manage their memory, which is advantageous. The final point to examine for GTX graphics cards in the 10xx series is one that should not be overlooked: performance.
If you utilize Kryptex programs on a laptop, the amount of money you get from mining will be smaller. In this case, laptops utilize their power to extend their battery life rather than to do calculations, which explains the situation.
Graphic cards are required in order to earn the maximum amount of money feasible. For the job at hand, a piece of equipment that is newer and more powerful would, of course, be preferable. For instance, cards with 3GB or more of GDDR5 VRAM fall under this category.
Then there’s the option to rent a graphics processing unit from Kryptex if you want to go fancy. As a result, Kryptex makes its cloud mining resources available for rent. According to Amazon’s website, the rent is a fraction of the amount the business charges for its services. Kryptex is available for rent for $100 per month.
It is feasible to boost project efficiency by employing graphic unit cloud characteristics while simultaneously decreasing data processing time. You have the option of moving from another cloud server to Kryptex. There is a Kryptex referral program in place. Using Kryptex, GPUs may be rented on-demand.
Beginners will appreciate how easy it is to set up and begin mining using Kryptex. You may mine Bitcoin at home with the help of a computer. However, whether or whether it’s worth it is another story entirely. This is unlikely to happen until Bitcoin’s value skyrockets dramatically. However, if you’ve got a powerful PC or even a mining rig, you’ll be able to get the most out of it. Keep your computer safe by taking the essential steps. Ensure to take the necessary precautions to avoid damaging your PC.
You may also like to read our latest article, PartnerStack affiliate marketing: a complete tutorial to making $5000/Month.