If you have lots of followers on your Instagram account and have been thinking of ways to monetize the traffic, Clickbank affiliate is one of the best ways to do this. Learn in details below.
What is Clickbank?
Founded in 1998 in a garage in San Diego, California, ClickBank is one of the most established affiliates marketing networks. It is a global online retailer selling hundreds of digital and physical products from various manufacturers and online merchants.
What makes Clickbank unique is that it allows digital marketers to promote these products and earn a commission for each sale. This is what is called affiliate marketing.
The Clickbank platform is one of the most popular and trusted affiliate programs on the internet.
Here are some staggering numbers in the ClickBank marketplace:
– 200 million customers in 190 countries
– # 87 Largest Online Retailer in North America
– 276 categories and 21,562 product lists
– 6 million entrepreneurs on the platform
– More than $ 200 million in annual sales
In short, you can make a profit on this first affiliate market, and the best part is: joining a profitable ClickBank affiliate program doesn’t require as much work as writing for money or making money blogging.
It is a great option for bloggers, entrepreneurs, and digital content creators looking to promote digital products and lifestyles.
How is ClickBank different from other affiliate networks?
ClickBank is not your traditional affiliate network. Five good things stand out:
1. Simplicity. The registration process is straightforward. You can create a ClickBank account and start trading in minutes without completing any complicated paperwork or administrative steps.
2. Inclusiveness. Anyone can join the network for free. This is perfect for beginners looking to learn the ins and outs of affiliate marketing.
3. Reproduction. Most affiliate marketing networks allow you to register as a vendor or affiliate. ClickBank allows you to act as a seller and marketer to increase your profits.
4. Wide selection. With thousands of dazzling affiliate products in every setting imaginable, the options for your referral program are plentiful.
5. Good commission rates. ClickBank pays high commissions of 75% or even 100%. Plus, they pay fast, so you don’t have to wait long to show off what you know and what you’ve seen.
However, there are also some disadvantages you should be aware of.
1. Customer service is slow. Some Better Business Bureau reports state that ClickBank can take up to 7 days to respond to customer emails.
2. ClickBank Inactive Account Fees. Inactive ClickBank accounts are billed $1 per day after 90 days of no sale, $5 per day after 180 days of inactivity, and $50 per day after 360 days of no sale.
3. Some unwanted products.
4. Fierce competition for quality programs. A good problem if you ask me.
How to make money on Instagram using Clickbank
Here is a quick rundown of how you can make money using Clickbank on Instagram:
- Sign up for ClickBank
- Choose a profitable niche
- Find a product on Clickbank
- Create a landing page
- Increase traffic through Instagram
- Tracking potential customers
- Rinse and repeat
How to sign up for ClickBank
The first thing to do is create a free Clickbank account. Here you will find products that you can advertise later. Signing up for a Clickbank account is simple; just follow these steps:
-Go to Clickbank.com
– Click Create an account and enter your personal information
Click Next and enter your bank and tax information. (This must be done for Clickbank to pay your affiliate commissions.)
-Read and accept the terms and conditions
Create your account information (username, password, etc.)
Complete the ClickBank survey. You now have the option to enrol at Clickbank University. This can be useful if you want to learn more about affiliate marketing with Clickbank.
– Check your emails and click on the confirmation link.
Choose a profitable niche
Now that you have registered, it is time to choose a suitable location. Choosing the right niche is important. It is your responsibility to find people in this niche on Instagram. The success of this strategy depends on choosing a profitable niche.
Here are some tips to help you find the best place.
· Pick a niche that you know. The more you know about a niche, the easier it will be to promote it. You should know what products sell and how to reach the target audience.
· Choose a place with clear ways to earn money. Some outlets may seem like a great option, but finding products to sell can get tricky when it comes to finding products to sell. Once you find a potential niche, browse through the categories on Clickbank to see if there are any good products in that niche.
· Can you easily find this niche on Instagram? Search for hashtags and related topics on IG to determine the popularity of a particular niche. A good product is not good if you can’t find someone to buy it.
Search for a product on Clickbank
Now I have found a profitable niche. Now you can start finding a product or online course that you want to promote. Follow these steps to get started.
Step 1: Log in to Clickbank and click on Affiliate Marketplace.
The affiliate market is where you can find all the products that you can promote to earn affiliate commissions.
Step 2: Use the categories on the left to filter the products in your chosen niche.
Step 3: Analyze the statistics for each offer.
You should now see a list of products in your niche. Clickbank has a wealth of information and statistics to help you find the right product, including statistics such as:
– % middle/Sales: The percentage of the product price that digital marketers will receive a commission for
– $/First Sale: The average revenue digital marketers generate per sale
– Average total chargebacks: The average amount that digital marketers charge as commission for chargebacks (i.e. product resale).
– % Avg/Chargebacks: Average percentage of chargebacks for digital marketers You should pay close attention to commission and sales.
– Severity: Severity is a score given to determine the number of digital marketers who have sold that particular product in the past 12 weeks. This can be a good indicator of how well the product is selling. Make sure, however, that you don’t base your decision on attractiveness alone; Because it doesn’t always tell the whole story. For example, a new product may not be very dangerous, but it may be the best product to sell. Knowing how much you make from each sale can be very helpful. Low commission products generally require more work and fewer rewards. This is because you need to sell a much larger amount of the product to get a decent return on your promotional time. Even if the product is very risky and the commission per sale is low, you may want to avoid this product.
Step 4: Review the assets of the supplier. One of the amazing aspects of Clickbank products is that sellers usually provide you with materials that help you sell their products. Maybe; Videos, sales pages, and even email texts. When you think you’ve found a successful product (based on the stats you analyzed in Step 3), click on the seller’s sales page to see how good their resource is. You will find that some providers have much better content and resources than others. This is important because these resources will be of great help in promoting the product. After directing your traffic to the product sales page, you also need to make sure the seller can complete the sale.
Here are some things to consider when reviewing a provider on Clickbank:
- What are the copyrights on the sales page? Do you want to buy the product?
- Do you have a video? If so, did the product appeal to you?
- Are you excited about the product?
- Does the supplier give you a sense of security when buying? Do you have a refund policy?
- Does the supplier provide resources to promote you? NS. Banners, email texts, etc.
- Do you think the product is excellent value for money?
If you can honestly answer yes to all of the above, it looks like you’ve found your winning niche product!
Create a landing page
Now that you’ve successfully selected your niche product, it’s time to create a landing page. A landing page is a specific page that you send your Instagram visits to.
The reason we don’t send IG traffic directly to Clickbank is that we want to get the email addresses and monitor the transfer process. Most people who land on your landing page don’t buy the first time.
If you have their email address, you can still send product information and reminders; This translates into a significant increase in your turnover. We tell you more in step 6.
To create a landing page that converts, I recommend using main pages or click funnels.
I found Clickfunnels to be the easiest to use, with great designs and features. You can also get a free 14-day trial; This means that you can earn money before incurring costs.
Increase Instagram traffic
Now that the backend of your strategy is clear, it’s time to promote your product. The goal is to drive fast traffic to your landing page. However, if you want to make money on Instagram, you must demonstrate your IG fundamentals first. Make sure to do the following:
A unique username linked to your niche. A descriptive resume that explains exactly what your page and your product are about.
Include your niche keyword on your resume. The name is now searchable. So if you enter a keyword, it will appear when IG users search for your niche. An example of this is “Amy | Beauty and Makeup”.
Upload high-quality images relevant to your field. People won’t follow you if you don’t have interesting photos. Read more here: How to grow followers on Instagram (2021 Update).
Now that you have mastered the basics.
Here are some strategies to help you gain attention and generate more traffic:
– Use hashtags
Yes, the hashtags are still there and they work. By using hashtags, it is easier to find them in the chosen field. This is how you can use it:
Hashtag research. Spend time researching the best hashtags in your niche. Instagram tells you how many people are using a particular hashtag. Ideally, you want to find hashtags out of 100,000 posts. Avoid hashtags with more than a million posts; They are generally very widespread and not sufficiently targeted.
Add hashtags to your posts. When you post a photo to your account, please add the niche hashtag (no more than 20) to the caption. This will put your image in front of your target audience. If they like your photo, they can check your profile.
Join the hashtag. Track your hashtags. Then go to your diet every day. Like and comment on people in posts with hashtags. Interacting with people in your niche is important and will help you gain attention.
– Use Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories are a great way to get noticed. Make sure to add your Instagram story twice a day. This is how you keep up to date with your followers’ IG feed.
You can also use your hashtags on your Instagram stories. Make your content visible when users search for those specific hashtags
– Paid advertising on Instagram
It’s important to know that you don’t have to pay for ads for this strategy to work. However, with paid ads, you can immediately drive targeted traffic to your landing page. To use paid ads on Instagram, visit Facebook Ad Manager to properly target your ads.
Keep track of your prospects
At this point, you should see traffic flow to your landing page. You may have made a sale (if you are lucky).
The reason I say lucky is that it is common to see traffic but not sales. As I explained earlier, most people don’t buy a product the first time they use it. On average, it takes seven marketing messages for a potential customer to decide to spend their money. This is called the seventh rule of marketing.
For this reason, it is essential to create a mailing list!
Clickfunnels and Leadpages allow you to collect email addresses so you can promote your product further.
You will also need an email marketing tool so that you can automatically send follow-up emails to potential customers.
I recommend using Aweber or GetResponse for this method.
Rinse and repeat
At this point, your strategy is complete. And now you can start earning your commission sales. With this method, the more you invest in your Instagram profile, the more money you can make.
However, the hardest part for me is building the landing page, and sales funnel. After mastering these steps, it is easy to make money on Clickbank on Instagram.
Once you master this strategy, you can try new niches, products, and social platforms. This strategy also works well for Youtube and Pinterest.
How many followers do you need to make money on Instagram?
While the number of followers you can have anywhere from 1000 to 1 million to make money on Instagram, the high engagement rates are constant. There is no point in posting content on Instagram if your followers do not see it or do not interact with it.
For example, imagine that you have $100 and you want to make more money with it. You can trade it with someone who has hundreds of thousands of potential buyers available, but you’ve found that only a hundred of them care what they say. The best thing to do is invest $ 100 in someone who only has a few thousand potential buyers but still cares what to say.
The key to making money on Instagram is not the number of followers. It has a good turnout. Engagement rate is the total number of likes and comments on a given number of posts, divided by the number of posts, divided by subscribers, multiplied by 100.
When your engagement rate is high, that means your followers are listening to what you have to say, and, better yet, they are listening! They will invest their money with you because it will encourage your subscribers to buy their products.
How to Get Monetized On Instagram
To monetize Instagram, you need to switch to a creator account and get approval from a brand to tag your products in your post. You can also run IGTV ads and use badges.
Best affiliate programs for Instagram (apart from Clickbank)
If you’re just starting, you might be wondering what types of affiliate marketing programs can make a lot of money.
You may want to diversify the income from a content website that is monetized through display ads, or you may be looking for ways to monetize your blog content. Chances are, no matter what industry or niche you choose, there is an affiliate platform to suit your needs.
1. Amazon Partner
Even if you’re just starting, you’ve probably heard of the Amazon Associates program while reading entry-level affiliate programs. The Amazon Affiliate Program is at the forefront when it comes to making money with this method of monetization. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of tutorials and courses on how to use this network to live a comfortable life.
2. Crossing of the CJ Commission
Commission Junction is a large network of commissions that partner with companies and promote products around the world. With over 20 years of experience in the affiliate business, this is a great option for first-time starters.
Affiliate is the best option for marketers who want to access a wide variety of segments. This translates to a variety of products and offerings so you can choose and focus on where you get the best results. Once you join the program, you will also have access to your Affiliate Marketing Manager to improve your traffic and create a unique rewards program to maximize your earning potential. Get it installed with an easy-to-use platform that is popular with global affiliate marketers.
4. eBay affiliate network
This is a great way to unlock the huge affiliate potential in the eBay marketplace. Promote your eBay products on social media, blogs or websites and earn a commission for each product sold through your link. Signing up for the eBay Affiliate Network is easy, and there are endless exciting products to promote, including popular products and daily deals.
5. Fiverr partner
With more than 11 million users in 190 countries, Fiverr is considered the largest digital services market in the world. Fiverr has a generous commission plan with a CPA of up to 150. Plus, there is no referral limit, and you receive a referral for life. Another great thing about the Fiverr Affiliate Program is its easy-to-use control panel, as well as the wealth of creative resources you can use to promote Fiverr, so some of the heavy lifting has already been done for you.
Doing Instagram affiliate marketing Clickbank is one of the best opportunities right now on the internet as a source of additional income. It is an easy way to make money online without necessarily having a skill or investing much apart from your time.