Affiliate marketing is an excellent way to make money online, but it’s also an essential tool for businesses; enters the PartnerStack affiliate marketing program. PartnerStack platform represents an organization that helps businesses choose the right affiliate marketers to work. The platform assists your affiliates in diverse ways to ensure they sell more quantities of your product or service. For this reason, organizations such as Intercom, asana, and Evernote leverage PartnerStack to help grow their business.
Over the years, the network has generated more than $100 million in revenue for its programs. Businesses with an affiliate program on PartnerStack get instant access to a dedicated dashboard. From this dashboard, they have access to measure success rate, access resources, and track down new prospects.
The platform is a magnificent stage for SaaS owners who require publicity for their products and quality traffic by the relevant audience. It remains one of the top affiliate marketing platforms today that marketers and businesses use. But the platform isn’t about business alone, and affiliate marketers can get in on making money. And in this piece, I will be showing you all you need to know about the PartnerStack affiliate program.
What Is PartnerStack
You are aware of PartnerStack being a software as a service (SaaS) platform for driving referrals. It has large corporations such as Asana, Drift, and Intuit using it to develop brand image and grow reach. It also doubles as a marketplace where affiliate marketers can search for affiliate programs to promote and earn money online for their efforts.
PartnerStack uses its affiliate software to target reliable marketers currently within the parent business client base. To this end, they ensure that business partners get to enlist, train, engage, and reward their clients for advancing the brand. Businesses can create a management-free yet powerful affiliate program that is mutually beneficial to them and the affiliate marketer.
It’s also important to mention that it efficiently works with SaaS organizations and online stores through its fantastic Shopify app.
Related article: Builderall Affiliate Program: How To Make Money With It.
Partner Programs Available On PartnerStack
Earning from PartnerStack isn’t just for businesses alone. Individuals can also rely on several ways to make money from the platform. PartnerStack provides three different methods of earning from it:
- Solutions Partners: with this method, you have to register deals and implement PartnerStack. In the end, you will get a commission on each sale you generate.
- Referral Partners: this requires you to drive traffic and submit leads to the platform. For your efforts, you will get a reward of 15% when your referrals become PartnerStack customers.
- Affiliate Partners: all you need do with this partner program is to drive traffic to the PartnerStack platform through a unique, track-able affiliate marketing link. For each referral, you will get a commission of 15%.
For this piece, I will focus on the third partnership option, the affiliate partner.
Depending on the partner program you sign up for, your earnings will vary greatly. For one, different companies have different reward structures for their program. In general, you will have to promote the business one way or another to get these rewards. That said, it’s important to state that your earnings are limitless, and the more conversion you can get, the more income you earn. To give you an insight into what your profits can be, below are some reward structures you might come across on the platform:
- 15% of every sale made
- $100 for every sale made
- $5 for every ten signups
- $25 for writing a blog post
- $5 for leaving a review
PartnerStack for Affiliate Marketers
As an affiliate marketer, your first duty is to search for top-notch products and services available for promotion through affiliate marketing programs. Thankfully, this is where the PartnerStack platform excels excellently. What’s more, if you regularly promote B2B software products, you have all the reasons to consider this program. Thankfully, there are several ways to promote software products, and you don’t have to think far before getting one that works for you.
PartnerStack has loads of SaaS items, and you can browse through their catalog to search for programs that fit into your audience base if you consider that not all brands advertise their affiliate program, and you won’t be sure if they exist or not. But with the platform, you can track down these brands and their corresponding affiliate program. Once that is done, you can carefully go through the details before eventually working out your promotional tactics.
Getting Started With the Affiliate Partner Program
With the affiliate partner program, you will have to promote PartnerStack itself to get new users to it and earn a reward for yourself in the process. You can target businesses or individuals by creating valuable content powerful enough to convince your audience to get on the platform. To get started, follow the steps below:
- Head to the affiliate partner program application page .
- Fill out the form on the page by providing information such as first and last name and email address.
- Also, you will have to provide a website link or a LinkedIn profile. You can use a YouTube channel as your website if you don’t have a LinkedIn profile.
- Next, answer the question and click on next.
- Just before submission, you will have to fill the Recaptcha correctly, and your application will proceed to submit to the platform.
That’s how easy it is to get onto the PartnerStack affiliate partner program in simple steps. Once you’ve completed this process, you will have to log in to your account to get you underway.
Navigating the dashboard
Upon login, your homepage comes up on display. From this page, you can launch all your activities on making money from the platform. For instance, the summary section displays all available affiliate programs you are qualified to participate in. it gives basic introductions to what each entails. Each offer also has a corresponding commission rate next to it.
Click on the marketplace to redirect you to a repository of affiliate programs you can choose. On the marketplace, information such as the name of the product, brief description, duration, conversion metric, and commission rate. When you find a program that interests you, click on the “join program” button.
With PartnerStack affiliate marketing, you have to apply for every affiliate program you try to join. Just as with when registering on the platform, you will have to provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Company/website name (you can input your name into this section)
- URL (you can input a YouTube channel link here. You don’t have to own the channel, and all you have to do is search for a YouTube channel related to affiliate marketing and copy its link.)
- Parent company
Once you supply all the above information, click on the “submit” button and wait for the approval of your application.
How do I receive my earnings from PartnerStack?
Getting your money from PartnerStack is as simple as adding a payment platform. The platform calculates all your reward earnings at the end of each month, and you can view your balance on the payout page. To withdraw your money, you need to add a payment platform, and PartnerStack has two options for this. You can choose between PayPal or Stripe payment platform and it to your account.
1. Using PayPal
PayPal is a popular online payment platform that allows for the transfer of money from family and friends and to complete business transactions. As popular as PayPal is, the platform is not present in all countries, with its presence in about 200 countries. Always verify that PayPal is available in your region before selecting it as your payment option. To check, click on the flag at the bottom of the PayPal page.
In addition, ensure that your PayPal account type allows for incoming money transfers. PayPal charges a processing fee of 2% to a max of $20. Follow the process below to add your PayPal email:
- Log in to your PartnerStack account.
- Click on the Rewards & Withdrawals tab on the menu.
- Select PayPal as your preferred payout provider
- Input your PayPal email address twice to confirm it is the correct email
- Click on Save
PartnerStack will send you an email update to verify the submission of the correct PayPal address. If not in your inbox, check your spam for the mail with the title Confirm PartnerStack PayPal email update. Please note that this link expires after 3 hours. If you live in a country not listed on the PayPal website, you can click here to learn how to open an account in such countries.
2. Using Stripe
Alternatively, you can use Stripe instead of PayPal. Stripe allows you to make money transfers directly to your bank account. If you are using Stripe, there are two options for connecting to your PartnerStack. If you have a US bank account but don’t have a Stripe account yet, click on the “No, create a new account.” If you have a Stripe account, but your bank is outside of the United States, all you have to do is connect it to your Stripe account.
- Log into your PartnerStack account.
- Click on the Rewards & Withdrawals tab on the left side of the page.
- Select Stripe as the Payout Provider.
How to switch payout providers
Setting a payout partner isn’t final, and the platform allows you to switch between the available options for receiving your earnings. The process involved is simple, and you can follow the steps below to change your payout provider:
- Log in to your account and click on the Rewards & Withdrawals tab on the menu at the top of the page.
- Select Update payment provider under the payment provider section, and repeat the steps above to add a new provider.
What next after approval?
Your dashboard will contain a list of every affiliate program you’ve applied. And to know if your application has gotten approval, click on the affiliate program option from your dashboard. An application that has obtained permission will have your affiliate link displayed just below the description of the program.
How to promote your PartnerStack affiliate marketing Links
There are several ways to promote your affiliate links from PartnerStack. The more traditional methods require you to use social media platforms and blogs or websites. Starting on the right mark is essential whether you decide to promote your links.
1. Perform Quality Keyword Research
Alternatively, you can use Google Ads to help drive traffic to your affiliate links and increase your chance of making more money. While they might appear like you will have to spend money, there is a way of utilizing it without spending.
- Navigate to the Google Ads website and if you already have an account, click sign in. If not, click on the start now button.
- From your dashboard, click on tools and select keyword planner.
- Click on discover new keywords and set your location. It’s best to set locale to all locations since you intend to reach a global audience.
- Once you complete setting your location, start your keyword research process by searching for relevant keywords relating to each affiliate program you joined on PartnerStack.
- When doing keyword research, pay attention to essential metrics like “average monthly searches” and “competition.”
- Go for keywords with less competition. And head to the quora forum.
2. Get Your Traffic Source Right
Quora makes for an excellent source of traffic for affiliate marketers, and you can rely on its large audience base to help you promote your affiliate products. It has over 550 million unique visitors per month. To use Quora, follow the steps below:
- Open a Quora account if you are new to the platform (you should open two separate accounts, and I will show you why).
- Creating two accounts helps you generate content from other users while also giving you answers. Your first account will serve to ask questions and wait for other users to provide solutions.
- The trick with two accounts is that you can use your different account to give answers to the same question. Here, you will embed links in your affiliate copy to your landing page so that readers can click through.
- Next, create a detailed explanation around your affiliate product using the keyword research you did with google ads.
- Take care to include links to your landing page in your answer. It will serve as a redirection for readers to where they can then click on your affiliate links.
- For landing pages, you can use your blog or website. You can rely on Medium as your landing page if you don’t own any.
3. Cross-Promote On Other Platforms
Asides from leveraging on Quora and medium platforms, it’s also essential to cross-promote your affiliate copy (answers on Quora and article on Medium) on other platforms. This would involve you making a few changes, but you still get to use the same content in general. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram are great for picture and written content. Others like TikTok, YouTube, and Snapchat are excellent for video content. combining all these avenues together will help you make more from your PartnerStack affiliate marketing
PartnerStack affiliate marketing is an efficient platform where SaaS companies provide affiliate programs for marketers to tank advantage off. Getting on the platform as an affiliate marketer is easy and your options of products to promote are almost limitless. Also, each affiliate program has its reward structure, which means what you earn depends on the compensation plan. And with the proper promotional techniques, you can rake in over $5000 monthly.
You may also like to read our latest article, Best gaming affiliate programs you should join in 2022.