The Bluboon Company offers a range of quality products aimed at making your travel hassle-free. Their products range from backpacks, purses, torches to fans and so on. The release of its battery-powered fan was a remarkable success. It is a versatile fan that is suitable for a range of surfaces and situations.
The BLUBOON clip-on fan is powered by a 2,600mAH or 5V USB power source. The 5v USB power can be either a DC 5V wall charger, computer USB port, USB hub or even a power bank.
The package contains one fan, one USB cord, and two-rechargeable batteries. When it comes to safety, this fan has catered for that; it has a small grill that a baby’s finger cannot fit through, preventing hurt.
Besides, it has a stable base preventing any possible toppling effect wherever you place it. Also, this strong fan produces a very powerful wind when at a high speed. It should be noted that when on USB, it only works at one speed.
The clip opens about two inches wide, allowing the fan to attach on different surfaces such as a baby stroller, car, treadmill, table, desk or chair. Provided where you want to mount it does not exceed the 2.5′ inches the clip has, you are ready to go. You can use it in almost any of your activities.
Features of the BLUBOON Clip-on Fan
- 5-inch small rechargeable fan and different speed choices- low and high speed according to your demands
- Two 2,200mAh Batteries for a long working time
- This clip battery-powered rotates 360 degrees so you can direct it as needed
- You can use this mini desk fan in the summer, lightweight and suitable for home, office, travelling outdoors, walking, studying in the school, working or sleeping
- The fan works with batteries or can be powered by a 5V USB power source. One 2200mAh battery can run about 2.5-6.5 hours at the full charge.
Buy it on Amazon
What to consider when buying a clip-on fan
At JDSquad, we researched and streamlined important features and functionalities to look out for when planning to purchase a clip-on fan. The following streamlined points would help you to choose the best fan for your needs.
- Power: Clip-on fans can be battery-operated, electrical powered or USB charged. Make sure you choose a unit that operates using the power source available to you. If you want to clip the fan on a stroller, it needs to be already charged or else must be a battery-operated stroller clip-on fan. In the car, you can use a USB-powered fan. Most offices are connected to electricity; therefore, it is easy to use the electricity-powered fan in such scenarios
- Portability and Durability: For a clip-on fan attached to the baby’s car seat or stroller, the weight should be lightweight to avoid causing imbalance or adding more weight to your stroller. Also, since you want a fan you can use and carry anywhere, anytime, you need one that can keep you cool even when traveling. The fans are available in various sizes. Some are big, others are small; choose the fan that fits your needs. The construction material (plastic, metal, ceramics or alloys) used in making the fan, largely, will determine its durability. It is important to get a unit made with a long lasting material
- Safety: Get a unit that is safe for your child and pet to touch. Avoid one with materials that can choke your baby
- The Grip of the Fan and Fan Blade: The grip of the fan should be sturdy and hold securely to prevent falling. The fan blade is mostly made of plastic and metal. The plastic blade can break more easily compared with metal in case it falls or is hit by something. The metal blade can also cause injury to a baby or kid who is curious and touches everything. A baby can also force his or her fingers through the fan slot, risking injury. When choosing a stroller clip fan, make sure the blade is cased to reduce the risk of injury
- Noise Level: All fans produce some sort of rumor noise. The noise should be reasonably quiet or at a level you are comfortable with to avoid distracting your sleeping baby or concentration at work or study. The noise level should be easy to adjust from high to low since it correlates with fan speed
- Added Features: A clip-on fan that has an aroma diffuser tank for adding essential oils and repellent liquid such as mosquito repellents may be preferable in some cases. If you are going on holiday to areas that are hot and have mosquitoes, this can be the best design to choose, as it will help repel mosquitoes and regulate the temperature
- Price: Of course, the price of the fan will majorly determine if a buyer can afford it or not