The KEYNICE USB Desk Mini Clip-on Fan is another candidate for the best clip-on desk fan. It features motor industrial grade fans, which are very powerful and blow a strong stream of winds. The blades are robust, which renders them long lasting.
Users can choose from three speeds, which depend solely on the temperature level. That implies that you can adjust the speed based on the time of the day and how warm or hot it is. On a full charge, you can enjoy a fresh breeze for 3.7-6.5 hours before needing to recharge.
The KEYNICE USB Desk Mini Clip-on Fan is a good bet due to its portability. With a bag, you just need to shove it inside and off you go.
Features of the KEYNICE USB Desk Mini Clip-on Fan
- Clip and table desk type, perfect fan for the office, home, dormitory, study, library, games room etc.
- It is extremely compact, its size is about 8.1 x 7.8 x 4.2 inches, and the USB cable length is about 1.5 meters
- With quiet operation, you can keep this by your bedside and sleep comfortably without the noise bothering you
- The 4-inch blade and 6-inch frame saves you desk space; adjust the direction of the wind with 360° up and down, left and right adjustment. You can enjoy the cool wind from any directions
- This fan is powered by USB; it needs to be plugged into a USB port to use. Therefore, it can connect to any PC/laptop and an AC port with a USB AC adapter.
- No need to worry about changing batteries.
Cons of the KEYNICE USB Desk Mini Clip-on Fan
- It needs to be plugged-in to work.
Check it out on Amazon
What to consider when buying a clip-on fan
At JDSquad, we researched and streamlined important features and functionalities to look out for when planning to purchase a clip-on fan. The following streamlined points would help you to choose the best fan for your needs.
- Power: Clip-on fans can be battery-operated, electrical powered or USB charged. Make sure you choose a unit that operates using the power source available to you. If you want to clip the fan on a stroller, it needs to be already charged or else must be a battery-operated stroller clip-on fan. In the car, you can use a USB-powered fan. Most offices are connected to electricity; therefore, it is easy to use the electricity-powered fan in such scenarios
- Portability and Durability: For a clip-on fan attached to the baby’s car seat or stroller, the weight should be lightweight to avoid causing imbalance or adding more weight to your stroller. Also, since you want a fan you can use and carry anywhere, anytime, you need one that can keep you cool even when traveling. The fans are available in various sizes. Some are big, others are small; choose the fan that fits your needs. The construction material (plastic, metal, ceramics or alloys) used in making the fan, largely, will determine its durability. It is important to get a unit made with a long lasting material
- Safety: Get a unit that is safe for your child and pet to touch. Avoid one with materials that can choke your baby
- The Grip of the Fan and Fan Blade: The grip of the fan should be sturdy and hold securely to prevent falling. The fan blade is mostly made of plastic and metal. The plastic blade can break more easily compared with metal in case it falls or is hit by something. The metal blade can also cause injury to a baby or kid who is curious and touches everything. A baby can also force his or her fingers through the fan slot, risking injury. When choosing a stroller clip fan, make sure the blade is cased to reduce the risk of injury
- Noise Level: All fans produce some sort of rumor noise. The noise should be reasonably quiet or at a level you are comfortable with to avoid distracting your sleeping baby or concentration at work or study. The noise level should be easy to adjust from high to low since it correlates with fan speed
- Added Features: A clip-on fan that has an aroma diffuser tank for adding essential oils and repellent liquid such as mosquito repellents may be preferable in some cases. If you are going on holiday to areas that are hot and have mosquitoes, this can be the best design to choose, as it will help repel mosquitoes and regulate the temperature
- Price: Of course, the price of the fan will majorly determine if a buyer can afford it or not