The L8star Color Changing Rope Lights is arguably one of the best RGB LED Strip lights that spread vibrant colors across the visible spectrum. Its design is very simple and can be used for decorating just about anywhere in your home.
Features of the L8star Color Changing Strip Lights
- Designed with 150 SMD 5050 LEDs on a 16.4 feet strip, it generates 16 million different dynamic colors that can be changed according to a user’s emotional disposition with adjustable light brightness levels.
- Wide range use: There are several places it can be installed such as the bedroom, kitchen or living room.
- Remote control and smartphone control: Users can control the light settings, using the provided 24-key remote controller or the smartphone app, which supports both Android and iOS devices. Additionally, using the smartphone app, you can enable Music Mode and Microphone Mode. Users can also enjoy more than 20 patterns of light shows from Flash, Strobe, Fade, Smooth and other 15 kinds of light mode.
- Warranty: The light is backed by a 12-month warranty. Should you find anything seriously wrong or a damaged part, just contact customer service; they have an impressive response time of 24 hours.
- Quick and easy installation: Installation of the L8star Color changing strip light is as easy as connecting the remote control receiver to the strip and then connecting the receiver with the provided power adapter.
Cons of L8star Color Changing Strip Lights
The only known downside of the L8star RGB LED Strip Light is that it has no IP Rating. Hence, it cannot be used in a wet location.
The L8star RGB LED strip lights are a decent quality product that delivers outstanding performance coupled with all the necessary features required for a strip light and saves electricity bills, making it a popular brand widely used in exhibitions, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants and much more. They are available on Amazon for $40.