They say either you buy a quality product once or you buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to the same. Therefore, if you are the kind of person who does not compromise on quality and is ready to spend a little extra, then the OPOLAR 2020 New Clip-on Fan is a good candidate for you.
Many users as well as industry experts consider the new OPOLAR 2020 New Clip-on fan the Gold Standard. It is considered one of the industries’ most trusted, most preferred and quality-assured small fans with clips. Clip it on your baby’s stroller to create a well ventilated and comfortable mini-ecosystem for your precious ones.
Features of the OPOLAR New 5000mAh Clip-On Fan
- This portable fan comes with OPOLAR unique flexible tripod design, which you can bend to achieve any angle you want. You can grip it, wrap it and stand it, keeping it flexible and stable. It allows users to secure the fan to a baby stroller, crib and also can be used for golf cart, car seat, camping tent and anywhere when you need some cool airflow
- With the new blade design and back housing structure, winds become quieter than ever. Its larger blades with advanced aerodynamic mechanism generate a stronger airflow than previous versions
- Its average low speed has been updated from 1000rpm to 1760rpm giving users exactly the amount of air needed
- Up to 20 hours of work time makes it suitable for bedtime. The low-speed mode pushes a perfect amount of airflow to assist in sleeping comfortably. The advanced battery becomes more reliable and minimizes abnormal automatic stops
- The 10W quick charge brings you a 25% increase in charging speed, no more excessive waiting when planning for outdoor activities
- The stroller fan has two rotating structure, you can adjust the fan to face any direction
- Easy to clean as after long-time use, the fan blades may collect dust, you can easily open the frame and clean it with dry material
Cons of OPOLAR New 5,000mAh Clip-On Fan
- While the manufacturer suggests that it can be used as a desk fan, it is not protected against accidental impact force that can knock it off balance.
Buy it on Amazon
What to consider when buying a clip-on fan
At JDSquad, we researched and streamlined important features and functionalities to look out for when planning to purchase a clip-on fan. The following streamlined points would help you to choose the best fan for your needs.
- Power: Clip-on fans can be battery-operated, electrical powered or USB charged. Make sure you choose a unit that operates using the power source available to you. If you want to clip the fan on a stroller, it needs to be already charged or else must be a battery-operated stroller clip-on fan. In the car, you can use a USB-powered fan. Most offices are connected to electricity; therefore, it is easy to use the electricity-powered fan in such scenarios
- Portability and Durability: For a clip-on fan attached to the baby’s car seat or stroller, the weight should be lightweight to avoid causing imbalance or adding more weight to your stroller. Also, since you want a fan you can use and carry anywhere, anytime, you need one that can keep you cool even when traveling. The fans are available in various sizes. Some are big, others are small; choose the fan that fits your needs. The construction material (plastic, metal, ceramics or alloys) used in making the fan, largely, will determine its durability. It is important to get a unit made with a long lasting material
- Safety: Get a unit that is safe for your child and pet to touch. Avoid one with materials that can choke your baby
- The Grip of the Fan and Fan Blade: The grip of the fan should be sturdy and hold securely to prevent falling. The fan blade is mostly made of plastic and metal. The plastic blade can break more easily compared with metal in case it falls or is hit by something. The metal blade can also cause injury to a baby or kid who is curious and touches everything. A baby can also force his or her fingers through the fan slot, risking injury. When choosing a stroller clip fan, make sure the blade is cased to reduce the risk of injury
- Noise Level: All fans produce some sort of rumor noise. The noise should be reasonably quiet or at a level you are comfortable with to avoid distracting your sleeping baby or concentration at work or study. The noise level should be easy to adjust from high to low since it correlates with fan speed
- Added Features: A clip-on fan that has an aroma diffuser tank for adding essential oils and repellent liquid such as mosquito repellents may be preferable in some cases. If you are going on holiday to areas that are hot and have mosquitoes, this can be the best design to choose, as it will help repel mosquitoes and regulate the temperature
- Price: Of course, the price of the fan will majorly determine if a buyer can afford it or not