SkyGenius Battery-Operated Clip-on Fan
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.
- At ebay.com you can purchase SkyGenius Battery Operated Clip on Mini Desk - Fan Black for only $12.99
- The lowest price of SkyGenius Battery Operated Clip on Fan, Mini Desk Fan Portable Handheld... was obtained on 26 March 2021 5:51 pm.
SkyGenius is one of the big players in the clip-on fan industry and if you are looking for a clip-on fan for your car, then you are in luck. The company is a brand known for the quality of its products and sleek designs. The SkyGenius Battery-Operated Clip-on Fan is fully rechargeable. It has a nimble head that can rotate 360 degrees vertically and 270 degrees horizontally. However, that is not all.
The center of its blades holds a small chamber where users can place essential oils to get a healthy dose of aromatherapy whenever they so desire. Also, if your car smells funny, the fastest solution is to get one of these fans. To keep yourself alert and as refreshed as possible, attach this powerful clip-on fan to your workstation, car, and bedside or just about anywhere you need it.
Features of the SkyGenius Battery Operated Clip-on Fan
- The clip-on fan is powerfully made. It is designed with a high quality motor, with a max wind speed of around 10.5ft/s. High speed with low noise and incorporated with step-less speed regulation.
- It is also fitted with a replaceable and rechargeable 2,600mAh 18650 battery with an average of 2.5 to 6 hours working time depending on the selected speed
- USB charging port allows it to be charged using a computer, power bank, or any USB charger port
- Its size dimensions are 19X15X10cm (7.5X6X4 inches), so it is portable, handy and lightweight
- It boasts 360 degrees vertical and horizontal rotation
- Easy to use and can be clipped on anywhere you want, great for baby stroller, home and office, laptop, gym workout, car backseat, outdoors, camping, trips and anywhere users need cool wind
- Unique fashionable design
- With its 360 degrees of vertical and horizontal rotation, it is easy to disrupt its preferred positioning by minimal contact.
Check out the battery-operated clip-on fan on Amazon
What to consider when buying a clip-on fan
At JDSquad, we researched and streamlined important features and functionalities to look out for when planning to purchase a clip-on fan. The following streamlined points would help you to choose the best fan for your needs.
- Power: Clip-on fans can be battery-operated, electrical powered or USB charged. Make sure you choose a unit that operates using the power source available to you. If you want to clip the fan on a stroller, it needs to be already charged or else must be a battery-operated stroller clip-on fan. In the car, you can use a USB-powered fan. Most offices are connected to electricity; therefore, it is easy to use the electricity-powered fan in such scenarios
- Portability and Durability: For a clip-on fan attached to the baby’s car seat or stroller, the weight should be lightweight to avoid causing imbalance or adding more weight to your stroller. Also, since you want a fan you can use and carry anywhere, anytime, you need one that can keep you cool even when traveling. The fans are available in various sizes. Some are big, others are small; choose the fan that fits your needs. The construction material (plastic, metal, ceramics or alloys) used in making the fan, largely, will determine its durability. It is important to get a unit made with a long lasting material
- Safety: Get a unit that is safe for your child and pet to touch. Avoid one with materials that can choke your baby
- The Grip of the Fan and Fan Blade: The grip of the fan should be sturdy and hold securely to prevent falling. The fan blade is mostly made of plastic and metal. The plastic blade can break more easily compared with metal in case it falls or is hit by something. The metal blade can also cause injury to a baby or kid who is curious and touches everything. A baby can also force his or her fingers through the fan slot, risking injury. When choosing a stroller clip fan, make sure the blade is cased to reduce the risk of injury
- Noise Level: All fans produce some sort of rumor noise. The noise should be reasonably quiet or at a level you are comfortable with to avoid distracting your sleeping baby or concentration at work or study. The noise level should be easy to adjust from high to low since it correlates with fan speed
- Added Features: A clip-on fan that has an aroma diffuser tank for adding essential oils and repellent liquid such as mosquito repellents may be preferable in some cases. If you are going on holiday to areas that are hot and have mosquitoes, this can be the best design to choose, as it will help repel mosquitoes and regulate the temperature
- Price: Of course, the price of the fan will majorly determine if a buyer can afford it or not