The TopElek Reading Light gives you the ability to switch color temperatures and brightness levels to get the light to the most optimal level for your eyes.
TopElek Reading Light Features
- The TopElek is equipped with 8 upgraded LED bulbs to deliver more uniform luminance than normal LED.
- It also features 3 colour temperatures within 3000K to 6500K and 4 brightness settings (low, medium, high), with short press to control brightness and long press to switch colour temperature.
- Ease of operation, and come equipped with soft light, which makes it possible for you to read in bed at night.
- Built in rechargeable 1000mAh lithium battery with up to 60-hour lighting time (at low brightness setting) and only 1 hour 30 minutes charging time, enabling you to enjoy longer wireless reading time.
- Has a battery indicator, making it convenient to know the amount of power left in real time and the charging status to avoid over-charging.
- 360-degree flexible gooseneck means you can rotate the light into your preferred position.
- Silicone surface protects pages being clamped and the adjustable clip ensures a secure grip.
- TopElek book light is only 0.3 ounce and is lightweight enough to clip on books for your nighttime reading in bed.
- The clip is strong and can be clamped on for a secure grip on books and most thick tables as well.
TopEl6ek is available for $11 on Amazon with 18 months replacement guarantee available to users.
How do you choose which reading lamp to buy?
We have some criteria for you to consider.
1. User Personality
When buying a reading light, it is important for buyers to consider who will use the lamp, if it suits their person and any other underlining health factor like age. Age, for example, is considered a strong factor as it can take a toll on the quality of your vision as you get older.
2. Purpose and Design
Its a no brainer that the design and the purpose of book lamp are crucial factors to consider when choosing a book lamp.
3. Wire Charger or Wireless
Reading lights and full-sized lamps come with either wired or wireless charging styles. Wired reading lamps are highly recommended in home settings. Wireless lamps are the exact opposite and contain rechargeable batteries, typically with a lithium-ion core for long-lasting charges. Most book lamps are wireless.
4. Type of Bulb
LED’s (light-emitting diodes) are quickly becoming the reading bulbs of choice in lamps of all types and sizes because they are affordable, safe, energy efficient, long lasting and user-friendly when compared to incandescent bulbs.
Portable book lamps should come with certain key features, e.g. may have amber-colored bulbs rates high as such, adjustable brightness level, etc.